Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gift 2

Doesn't it just feel like you should have two pairs of goggles?  One for those overcast days with snow the air, and another for those blue bird days where the sun is both overhead and reflecting up at you from the snow. When days fluctuate from one extreme of lighting to the next, it can get frustrating not having the right goggle for that particular condition.  Well, SlopeStyle comes to you today with a solution to this common problem, the Smith I/O, I/OS, and I/OX goggles.

The I/O series by Smith is essentially having two pairs of goggles without actually having to pay for two pairs of goggles.  The I/O comes with two lenses, one to brighten things up on overcast days or while night skiing, and one to cut the brightness of sunny days.  They are also super easy to switch in and out on the fly...
Complete with a spherical lens which eliminates distortion due to being shaped like an actual human eye, and no frame to allow optimal peripheral vision; the I/O is incredibly easy going on the eyes.  It is also treated with Smith's 5X Anti-Fog technology which is claimed to be 5X more fog resistant than any other goggle, this is further enhanced by the Porex Filter which allows the lens to breathe without allowing moisture in.  

The only difference between the I/O, I/OS, and I/OX is size; the I/OS would be for a smaller face, commonly used by women, the I/O would be for a medium sized face; and the I/OX for a larger face.  

So, bottom line, dual purpose goggle, awesome tech, and reasonable price for such a multifunctional goggle! This is a gift that for sure would make for a very grateful friend!  Or you could even gift yourself this holiday season, after all, no one knows what you like more than yourself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment