Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gift Idea 1

So the holiday season is upon us, and like me, I'm sure you are beginning to contemplate potential gifts for people. Trying to pick out the perfect gift for someone you love can be exhausting, and like me you might find yourself waiting until the last minute.  When you wait for the last minute the gifts you originally planned on getting could be gone, and the gift you do get would inevitably be sub-par.  So, to alleviate some of your (and my) unnecessary stress I'm going to do various reviews of products over the next month that I believe would make excellent gifts, each of which you can easily pick up at SlopeStyle: Ski and Ride.


For this post I'm going to start off with something small that every skier and rider can attest for needing, socks.  As of last year we started carrying Darn Tough socks, a local Vermont company with an unconditional lifetime guarantee.  Darn Tough uses 100% fine gauge Merino wool which is highly breathable, itch free; and the fine gauge, high stitch count ensures an incredibly comfortable, hugging fit.  The Merino wool naturally wicks perspiration away from your foot and it is antimicrobial which will repel bacteria keeping the socks fresher longer.  The name Darn Tough is true, these socks are rugged!  I've used this brand my entire life and never once have I gotten a hole, and if you ever do, they stay true to there unconditional lifetime guarantee, even if the dog is the culprit!
Well, here's gift idea number one, it's a simple gift, but I can guarantee the skier or rider in your life will never have too many pairs of socks, so this is an easy one that shows you care about the sanctity of your buddy's feet.







No comments:

Post a Comment